The Ticket Sales Account Executive position develops, maintains and interacts primarily utilizing the phone and other forms of electronic communication to a broad scope of new and existing customers to increase sales and generate revenue.
– Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Contact customers/clients through, but not limited to, phone calls, email and mailings to communicate sales opportunities.
– Ensure handoffs to fan relations are successful and exceed customer’s satisfaction.
– Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
– Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
– Network at external events, including chamber and community events.
– Assist the Energy FC Community Relations Team in regards to on-site appearances and community promotions as needed.
– Bi-lingual in Spanish and English is preferred, but not required.
– Communication proficiency
– Results driven
– Organization skills
– Customer/client focus
– Energetic & Competitive
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Ability to lift and/or carry mobile equipment for setup and tear down of on-site operations.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday thru Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Occasional travel to and from on-site locations for events.
– Bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience in sports and/or media sales.
– Demonstrated abilities to cultivate and grow relationships in the business community.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job usually operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Also, mobile setup as required by event schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.